CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Trafalga

Back in January, we bought Pass of All Passes for all of us. They included unlimited admissions to Trafalga in Orem and Lehi. We bought the passes primarily for the Seven Peaks passes, but because it wasn't quite warm enough for Seven Peaks, we tried out Trafalga first. We went for the first time on June 3rd. (It snowed just a few days later!) Haven't been back yet, but we will go soon!





So much to do there! I think the mini golf course took the longest. But was still fun!


Rock climbing! Jace wouldn't go too far up.


Jada went a little past half way.



I made them wait to do this ride last, because I could see that everyone getting off was completely soaked! Jada had a hard time figuring out how to maneuver it.






And then when they got off. . just as I predicted! We had to go straight to Dad's work afterward so he could SEE how much fun they had!




0 comments: