CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day at the Salon and Ears Pierced

So the day after Jada's birthday, I ended up going to the hospital because I was still not feeling well and was having abdominal pain and it was so bad it was putting me completely out of commission. (Spent the 5 1/2 hours in the ER for them to tell me that they couldn't figure out what was wrong and to go home and rest) All I could think about was how I was going to feel better enough to take Jada and her friend the next day to the salon for mani/pedi's and to get her ears pierced. Luckily, after a good night's rest I was feeling better and was able to take her. So much fun! Turning 8 is the best!


Here's the birthday girl relaxing in the foot spa and massage chair!



The cute nail girl insisted we take a pic together.



Now that is some serious treatment!




Pic after the nail girl fixed her scarf! lol


BFF's


All done. . .


Toes too!


Strike a pose!


Lunch at Golden Corral. . .their choice! :/


Jace was entertaining himself while we were waiting outside the mall for Grandma to get there so we could go in and get her ears pierced. He's such a trooper.


We had to sneak a softball game in between of course!


I think this we before they pierced them. . . and before she got nervous!


Checking them out!


I think she was laughing at herself for being so nervous!


0 comments: