CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Swimming Lessons, Lemonade, Rodeo & Back to School!

July was a pretty busy month. The kids took swimming lessons. Jace cried and didn't want to do it at first. . but then his teacher just came and took him and made him get in. I think I have a kid with anxiety!? But ya, in the end he loved it too.







The kids decided to have a lemonade stand. They made it themselves at the neighbors house I think and it was less than desirable. . I added some sugar for them and then it was delicious! :)


Rusty's aunt and uncle are on the Days of 47 Rodeo committee, and give us free tickets to the rodeo every year. Here are a few pics from this year. The kids love it.


Or maybe they just love the treats?








Jada started school on July 26th this year. I hate year round school for this reason. Her summers are cut short. She loves school. . .I'm so grateful for that! She has always loved clothes. . she picked out all her outfits again this year. I hope I'm not in trouble when she gets to be a teenager!? Funny kid.


Jace was super excited to take Jada to school too.




0 comments: