CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Santaquin Days

We decided to take the kids down for Santaquin Days this year (yes I know it's not called that anymore. . but I will always call it that or Cherry Days :)) We had so much fun!

First off-the parade!


Jace and his monster trucks!




We went up to check on Dad after the parade. The headstone was finally installed. Looks good! I know he'd pick the same one for himself!

Then the car show and the festivities at the park. Fun face painting . .Weston chose a Y-smart kid!
Jace chose a flag.

Lots of fun stuff at the car show. . even motorcycles!




Then finally, the rodeo!

Rose was in town for the weekend, so her and Lacy came down for the rodeo.







Jaycee and Jada hangin with Rose.

The biggest kid of them all-Bowdy!




0 comments: