CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

So glad I taught my kid to be honest. . .???

Recent conversation (of SO many) with Jada while riding in the car:
Jada: "Mom, I can do the monkey bars."
Me: "I don't believe you."
Jada: "No really mom, I can!"
Me: "Hmm"
Jada: "I bet you can't do the monkey bars."
Me: "You're right, I can't."
Jada: "You can't? How come?"
Me: "Cuz I'm too old and fat."
Jada: "Oh Mom, you're not old."
Aren't kids so brutally honest sometimes?
Good thing she's so stinkin cute!
(Jada at 1yr)

3 comments:

stephanie

gotta love kids! They're are not always the best self esteem boosters

ChellaJ [Rachelle]

i'm just afraid what they might say to someone else someday. she was adorable is that picture.

Unknown

That was a great story! You never know what there going to say?? That is such a darling pic of Jada! She is so little!