CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jace!

Jace turned 2 on Dec. 22nd. It's hard because his birthday is only a few days before Christmas. Its harder to have a party or anything for him because we have to schedule around Christmas parties and shopping. AND he has a cousin who's birthday is the 19th so we have to kind of coordinate with Rusty's bro so we don't schedule the parties on the same day/time. It's a crazy time of year!

We were singing to him so that he could blow the candle out on the cake, but I guess he kind of got embarrassed from the singing! He's not usually very shy so I was kind of surprised. Anyway, it was pretty funny


The kid is obsessed with the movie CARS. . .so of course we had to have a Lightening McQueen theme. The cake turned out so I cute I think.

0 comments: