CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Merry Christmas

The wind blows so much where we live now. I think because there are very few other houses near us and there's not much to block the wind. These are pics of the 3ft snow drifts we had in front of the house. Rusty had to shovel so we could get out of our garage.

My mom came over and couldn't get pull all the way up in the driveway. So crazy!


This is after he shoveled just enough for us to get out!

Here are pics of the kids sitting on Santa's lap at the annual McLaughlan Christmas Eve Party. Santa always comes toward the end of the party (abt 9ish) and brings all the kids a gift. Gotta love that Santa!


Jace wouldn't make any kind of eye contact with Santa. I was just happy he'd sit on his lap so I could get a picture!




1 comments:

Banham Luck!

Omigosh, that is way too much snow for me....I am snuggled in blankets today and it is 66 degrees outside!