CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Rock Wall

We're still working on getting the yard in. Last month we had a rock wall put in so we can build up the slope we have in the back yard. Just can't wait til it's all done!












There were quite a few rocks left over so we had him put a couple in the front flower bed.




A few pics of the kids playing in the water after the wall was done.



2 comments:

Unknown

Lookin' good! I am so jealous...I want some landscaping rocks! We will add that to the list of 10 other home improvements! lol! You guys sure do know how to get stuff done! :)

Kaylene

Looks great, Nakoa! :) You guys do good work. I like the ones in the flower beds too. :) Hope you guys are doing good!