My grandma, Lola Meadows, passed away on September 11th. She was my great grandma, and my kids' GREAT-GREAT grandma! Not too many people can say they have 5 generations alive! (I still have one other great grandmother alive) She lived to be 97 yrs old. I had the sacred privilege of helping to dress her and do her hair for her viewing/funeral services. What a sweet experience that was. She was the best great grandma anyone could ask for. I'm so glad that my kids got to know her before she left us. She and Jada especially had a great bond. Jada will cherish the memories she has of helping "powder" her and sing songs & perform for her in front of the TV while she gave Jada her undivided attention! We will miss you, Gram!
Here are a few pics from the funeral.




1 comments:
So sorry your Grandma passed away. How neat that your kids got to know her! That is very rare these days!
Post a Comment