CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Getaway

At the first of the month, we decided to take the kids on a quick weekend getaway. I am SO slow at posting so I'm basically a month behind. Anyway, initially our plan was Vegas but found out that on that particular weekend, the weather was going to be the same as it was here. So off to Park City it was! Here's a bunch of pictures we took.


First we spent a couple hours at Jungle Jims before heading up the mountain

















Took the kids on a train ride. . . btw-not as fun as we expected.


Kids in front of the train before the ride.


Aren't we cute? Jada took the picture. .not bad photographer skills, eh?


Me trying to take a pic of Jace and I together.


Rusty being silly


I'm thoroughly enjoying having my pic taken, can you tell?



Our last night in PC. In a Mexican restaurant waiting for our food after a fun swim in the hotel pool. The kids could have swam for hours!




2 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle]

Cute pics! I love getting away. It's always nice to escape for the weekend.

Mindy

sounds like fun! I wondered about that train ride. It always seems like a good idea, but I have never actually made it on it. Good to know its not as great as it seems! I love the pics, you guys are so cute!