Ok, so it's been over a month since we actually poured the patio in the back yard. Better late than never-that's my favorite saying these days. I suck.
That's Rusty in the blue sweatshirt. I'm pretty sure that's the most work he actually did. He mostly "supervised".
Rusty's bro, Jason did most of the work. Thanks Jason!
I was thinking it looked good at this point. . .good thing I wasn't in charge!



3 comments:
Love the handprints! Too cute!
That's great! How fun to have it all done. I love the cute handprints!
Your kids are ADORABLE!!!! Seriously! They look SO CUTE in their Easter outfits.
Oh, and by the way, yes Beth Rees married Jess Jensen. It is crazy when you think about it and that we went to junior high with him!!! They saw each other again at SLCC and started dating. Beth always says that when she thinks about the Jess she knew in jr. high and the Jess she married that it is like 2 totally different guys!!! Funny hu?!
Post a Comment