Rusty has scored a few side jobs this summer. This one was just across the street so the kids and I 'helped' as much as we could. I'm married to such a HARD working man!
Jace adores his Dad!
Mariah's birthday is on the 10th and we got together for dinner at my mom's. Jeran and Vanessa brought their dog. Jada loves animals.
Jace keeps his distance.
We invited Jada's allstar team over to get their hair braided for one of their July tournaments. They were the first 3 done.
We picked our firsts from our garden on the 14th. The plants have struggled this year and a friend told me to pick the tomatoes green if I needed to help the plant. . .
This was after the tournament weekend once we took all the braids out! She has SO much hair!
Had to snap this one of Jace. He has weird bed time habits.
Finishing up the side job across the street. Jace was hauling vinyl on his trike!
It wouldn't stay so he was trying to strap it down.
They were happy and that's all that matters!
We spent some time at the pool with friends. Here's Aubree and Jace sun bathing.
I had to bribe Jada and Makinlee with ice cream cones, so they would get out of the pool.
And then picked some jalapenos on the 28th. I was actually surprised we got anything from our garden. It looks really sad!



0 comments:
Post a Comment