CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Summer 2010 Miscellaneous

The following are just a few pics from some of the stuff we did over the summer

Makinlee and Aubree came to play with Jada and Jace. Had to get a pic of these two. . .they were dressing up etc. Jace is such a sport!


This was the same day. Rusty decided he needed to make me be in a picture for once since I'm usually the one taking all the pics. Hate having my pic taken. I'm ok with being the photographer!



This was actually back towards the middle of April I think. But I found these on my phone and wanted to post them. We were at sears and they had just put out all their summer hats and sunglasses etc. The kids were being silly.


He didn't know it was a woman's hat lol



I made a car seat cover thing for Rusty's cousin's girlfriend who had a baby this summer. It turned out so cute! My fave so far!








Jace wanted me to take his pic in his beanie. Silly kid.


We spent lots of time at the pool-Thanks Terci! Yep, that's my feet! ha!




Grandma Debbie gave the kids a wagon for Christmas last year and we took it outside for the first time this summer. Jace was so excited and couldn't quit giggling.


We took the kids to the movie for FHE one night. This was Jace's first time to the movie theater. He did pretty well. We saw 'How to Train Your Dragon'. Cute movie!


They were happy as long as they had popcorn and soda!


They always look forward to Saturdays when Dad is home and will take them on the four wheeler!



0 comments: