CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I cooked dinner for Thanksgiving at my house again this year. We had a house full this time. I always say 'the more the merrier'. Best part was when we all took a turn saying at least 1 thing we are grateful for. (Thanks everyone for participating) It was a great day!

Jace getting some jalapeno jelly. . .definitely a family favorite!


David & Grandpa



My mom & Jada being silly


Bobbi Jo & Jason


Peace!


Jada prettied Jasmine up with make up. Isn't she beautiful?:0)


The kids were starving by the time dinner was ready.


Don't know if you can tell, but David had 2 forks on his plate!


I think he was WAY hungry!



Rusty's mom, Wanda


Mark (pretty much every pic I got of him was with his eyes closed) & my HOT hub! He didn't feel good that day.:(




Grandma & Grandpa


Jada & Lacy





Isn't a party without Guitar Hero! That's my mom's friend Dan on the left.

My mom had to play someone on her level.
Michaela thought it was Halloween.
Thoroughly enjoying the EXCITEMENT!

1 comments:

Kaylene

You are so good to cook a big dinner for everyone...I'm impressed! :) Love all the pics, your house is gorgeous, of coarse...Jada and Jace are getting so big, they are such dolls! :)