CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Goodbye Magna :(

It's official- we sold our house and have already moved out! It's kind of a bitter sweet goodbye, at least for me. We lived there for 5 years, it was our first home and we had so many great memories there. I guess it's not like we're leaving the memories behind, right? But I just can't convince myself that that's true. I have a hard time with change and get emotionally attached to everything so easily. Jada was only 6 and 1/2 months when we moved in, and now she is 5 and 1/2 years old! My how time flies! When we bought the house, we closed and got the keys on Halloween 2003 and when we sold it, we closed and handed over our keys on Halloween 2008. So weird! We loved the time that we lived there -but we know that it's time to move on. We're excited to be moving into a new house! We'll only be like 7 miles away from our old house, so I'm hopeful that we'll be able to see our friends once in awhile. We're staying with my mom for a few weeks because our house isn't quite finished. We're supposed to be able to close at the end of next week. Jada had a bit of a hard time with the move, but I think it would've made things so much easier if we had the excitement of moving right into another house. . . but she seems to be adjusting ok now. I'll try to post as much as I can between now and when we move, but my mom only has dial up internet, and it makes blogging so much more time consuming!





3 comments:

Kaylene

Maddie was so excited to see Jada at school and couldn't believe she was still there. How long are you keeping her in here? What school will she go to by you guys?

Unknown

How time goes by so fast! I am glad you guys are not far. We are sad to see you go, but things will work out. We will never forget you guys, because we will be staying in touch! :O)

Allison

I love your old house! So cute! I can't wait to see your new one!!! Get some pictures soon! Moving isn't fun but moving on to bigger and better is!!!