CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Tag

Tag
I'm It! How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys

  • Rusty
  • Jada
  • Jace

Fears

  • Rusty dying before me . . .
  • That my kids will make same mistakes I made
  • Natural Disasters

Goals

  • Lose weight
  • Get organized
  • Get food storage

Obsessions

  • My cell phone
  • Chocolate Twizzlers
  • First 48

Surprising Fact

  • I hate coconut
  • I suffer from anxiety & depression
  • I have very sweaty feet

I am Tagging

  • Rose
  • Kristy
  • Mindy
  • Michael
  • Allison

1 comments:

Mindy

ok i'll play. I love the obsession list. Chocolate twizzlers...yummmmy!