I went to a stampin' up workshop with my friend Amie. We made these adorable cork boards. I am so excited about how unbelievably cute they turned out. I am seriously so surprised that I could do it. I have not one crafty bone in my body. But I'm slowly trying to learn. I made our Christmas cards this past year. They took me forever, and I complained about how much work they were, but I secretly loved every minute of it. I think seeing the end result is what makes it all worth it! I'm thinking about joining one of the stampin' up clubs that meet once a month and do sweet little projects like these. Just had to share!
7 years ago



2 comments:
Way cute! I love those stampin up workshops! A girl in my ward does them and it's so fun!!!
how fun! looks great, i'm very impressed.
Post a Comment